Massive Addons for Visual Composer v2.0 is the most complete extensions package. Over 1000 presets, more then 50 shortcodes & additions, easy to use.
Massive Addons – Uber Visual Composer Extension
Hello, in May 2015 we have set out to create The Best Visual Composer addon with all the bells and whistles that you expect from such package. After 8 months we have ended up with Massive Addons and we think it is awesome! Learn All about it below, and thank you for your interest!
We are working as designers and developers for over a decade, you can say we know our way around the web Visual Composer is our go to page builder for years and that’s why we know it’s advantages and drawbacks. At the beginning we have investigated what is wrong with current addon packages and VC itself. Most of the packages are slow, heavy weight and does not look good. Each time you want to change something you need to go through tons of settings to achieve the same look. There is no easy way to easily create stuff with few clicks and that got us thinking.
We came up with Presets. Basically presets are “templates” of styles & layouts for your shortcodes. With presets you can recreate any layout anywhere on the website with just one click. Of course you can create your own presets, edit the build in package (there are over 1000 presets) or delete those you do not need anymore.
But this wasn’t our only assumption. It had to be easy to use, fast, reliable eye-catching. To give our users full control we have created lots of settings, but we also wanted it to look welcoming and simple. That’s why we have created Easy Mode. It displays only the necessary settings and hides the rest. We created the easiest workflow possible: load preset, change (for example) content, save and you are done.
Optimization was also a key assumption. We have spent a lot of time on it and scored an “A” grade on gTmetrix with almost 100% score.
To put Massive Addons into perspective we have: 50+ shortcodes & additions, 1000+ presets, 18 page templates, 5000+ settings, 15 tutorial videos. It took us almost 7000 hours of coding, 541 GIT Commits and we have written over 130 000 lines of code!
Massive Addons for Visual Composer v2.0 Changelog
26/04/2016 – Version 2.0
– Complete WooCommerce integration (Product: Single, Carousel, Grid; Products Category: Single, Carousel, Grid)
– Content presets functionality (you can preset entire Row/Column or Container shortcodes like Flipbox/Cubebox/Tabs etc)
– Improved Pagination system
– Textblock – text shadow with preview, Tooltip, max width
– Modals can now be triggered by any link
– 4 New Fonts Icons: Themify Icons, MFG Lab Icons, Linear Icons (free pack), IcoMoon (free pack)
– On/Off for Scroll to id
– Counter now supports thousand separator and decimals
– System Fonts weights/styles
– Auto Update improvements
– New hover effects for thumbnails (currently available for Product and Products category sets)
– Icon – character typography preset missing in some shortcodes
– Multiple Rows display for Carousel Post
– Animated Text compability in some themes
– The7 parallax issue (duplicated Enable parallax option)
– Image – Force Fullwidth not working
– Pricing Box columns size
– Tabs fallback for VC 4.7
– Carousels/Grid/Navigation/Pagination improvements and fixes
– Row/Column extended support for new themes
– Drag&Drop in some container shortcodes
– Counter jumping with align center
– Row/Column encoding issues
– System Status tooltips, added check for Multibyte String functions
– Google Maps position with max height setting
– Circle Info Box responsively
– Counter moved to faster library
– Compatibility (PHP 5.3), inconsistency fixes
– Fonts stylesheets are now minified
– WordPress 4.5 compability
– Visual Composer 18.104.22.168 compability
– WooCommerce 2.5.5 compability
– Class MPC_Snippets has been divided into smaller code blocks
- Massive Addons for Visual Composer v2.3.1
- Massive Addons for Visual Composer v1.3.6
- Massive Addons for Visual Composer v2.0.1
- Massive Addons for Visual Composer v2.1