Chords v1.6 – Music / Artist / Radio WordPress theme – With Chords you can build any entertainment related website (and more). Specifically designed for entertainers, solo artists, bands, event organizers, radio stations and all kinds of performers.
Based on Boostrap
6 Custom post types
Light & Dark Color Schemes
Complete audio and tracklisting management support
Soundcloud support included
MP3, Shoutcast & Icecast stream music player (Soundmanager2)
16 color schemes (both light and dark, easily create custom ones too)
Drag and drop homepage layout
Audio player support, streaming audio included
Limitless repeating fields for post types
Video & Gallery templates
Over 50 combinations of listing templates
Masonry & Isotope included
Advanced custom widgets
Translation ready (.po file available)
Sample Content and Widgets available
Built with HTML5 and CSS3 (and Sass for anyone who needs it)
Child Theme Compatible
Sliders are touch swipe compatible
Theme Options Panel
Multiple level dropdown menus
Chords v1.6 – Music / Artist / Radio WordPress theme Changelog
21 June 2016 – v1.6
* FIXED: Event taxonomy template wouldn’t sort by event date.
* FIXED: Sorting on event category listing pages did not work when isotope was enabled.
* ADDED: Introduced ci_theme_get_allowed_tags() utility function for use with wp_kses()
* FIXED: Added conditional to protect WP_OAuth classes from being redeclared.
* ADDED: Icon for Weather Options panel tab (where available).
* FIXED: Style account page for WooCommerce 2.6
* FIXED: Brought some template files up to date for WooCommerce 2.6
* FIXED: Updated versions of WooCommerce templates content-product.php and content-product_cat.php
* FIXED: Replaced instances of global $woocommerce object with WC() where applicable.
* FIXED: Replaced calls to $woocommerce->cart->get_cart_url() with wc_get_cart_url() where applicable.
* FIXED: CSSIgniter is now linked on the default footer text.
* Updated lang files.
* Changed version to 1.6